Tuesday, June 21, 2005

State of the Studio Address

This is what we (as in "I") have so far:



I'll try to document my progress. At least this helps in getting some stuff up off the floor. That's a start, right?

Last night I moved that Fender Rhodes into its current position from around the other side of the desk, and as you can see I didn't leave much room behind there to maneuver it. So it was awkward. My back has been screaming at me ever since. I just took some ibuprofen. Yes, I tried to "lift with my legs" to the extent that I could. I think those weigh 140-150 lbs, and without two people, in that narrow space, there's no way to not be a little hunched over.

Yes, mom, I know it makes the shelves on that end harder to access. I'll designate that end as "long term storage".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home