Sunday, October 16, 2005

Where have I been??!?!

I'm assuming it's safe to say you're gone and not reading this anymore, now that I've deliberately avoided writing for a period of several months. Ha ha, I am a very funny person. You see, that is a joke. In fact, I've been writing mostly on my LiveJournal journal, now that I've suddenly become interested in girls again; it's just not appropriate material for a production journal. So I say.

I've also been committing the reverse crime, leaking productiony types of material onto that journal. So considering how erratic the whole system is, I think I will eventually re-merge the two, and even go as far as to transcribe my old old old paper journals and consolidate everything. T'would be a lot of work, though, and me announcing that I'm going to do something does not mean I will any time soon.

Take for example, this animated video I was going to start working on for Slab of Clay. I can't even seem to think about that right now. And all my code is in limbo, for want of the level of concentration required to be a c0d3r.

On the positive side, I've dived/diven/dove headfirst into Fr. Hifta Ryphtor, which is what I would consider to be my first album of all-new material in f%@&ing forever. By "all new" I of course mean written within the past ten years. Which would turn out to not even be true if you look too closely. But I still feel that it's "all new" in spirit. It's sort of shaped like a rock opera, without the burden of having to spell a story out too specifically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home